- About Center
Partipetting is defined as a single pipetting operation of simultaneously self-assembling million different liquid drug-laden microparticles into million separate reaction wells in a microfabricated well plate, implying ‘Pipetting encoded Particles’. First, a liquid chemical compound...+ more
Our research aims to develop technologies for high performance flexible and stretchable electronic devices using high quality single crystal inorganic materials that enable a new generation of implantable biomedical systems with novel capabilities and increased performance. Implantable s...+ more
- Hyperfunction thyroid nodules: their risk for becoming or being associated with thyroid ...2013
- Lee ES, Kim JH, Na DG, Paeng JC, Min HS, Choi SH, Sohn CH, Chang KH. Korean J Radio...
- A practical scoring system to determine whether to proceed with surgical resection in re...2013
- Park CK, Kim JH, Nam DH, Kim CY, Chung SB, Kim YH, Seol HJ, Kim TM, Choi SH, Lee SH, Heo...
- Effect of Delayed Transit Time on Arterial Spin Labeling: Correlation With Dynamic Susce...2013
- Yun TJ, Sohn CH, Han MH, Kang HS, Kim JE, Yoon BW, Paeng JC, Choi SH, Kim JH, Song IC, C...
- Blood oxygen level-dependent MRI for evaluation of early response of liver tumors to che...2013
- Choi JW, Kim H, Kim HC, Lee Y, Kwon J, Yoo RE, Cho HR, Choi SH, Chung JW. Anticance...
- Nano-sized CT contrast agents.2013
- Lee N, Choi SH, Hyeon T. Adv Mater. May 21;25(19):2641-60. doi: 10.1002/adma.2...
- Serial MR analysis of early permanent and transient ischemia in rats: diffusion tensor i...2013
- Kim JH, Na DG, Chang KH, Song IC, Choi SH, Son KR, Kim KW, Sohn CH. Korean J Radiol...